- Sydney, Australia
- 5 hrs drive to Jindabyne, home of NSW Ski resorts.
- Large range of snow industry retail stores.
- Opportunity to try surfing.
- Fantastic architecture and history.
Sydney Retail and hire
For the winter adventurer, Sydney has all you need for your journey to the snowy peaks.
There a plenty of ski, snowboard and alpine retail shops in and around Sydney, all catering to make your time on the slopes as good as possible.
There are two stores located right in the heart of the city.
Larry Adler Ski & Outdoor are a ski and outdoor wear specialist who also have their own rental services.
Paul Reader Snow Sports stock everything from snowboards and skies to winter socks and alpine wear.
And if it isn't snow gear you are looking for, Sydney has all you need for a good old shop. With all the latest designer labels and boutique wear stores, as well as fantastic markets, you are sure to find what you are looking for.
- One Track Mind Snowboards
- 423 Pacific Highway (cnr Falcon st), Crows Nest, NSW, 2065
- +61 2 9906 1645