- Mansfield, Australia
|Telephone:||1800 039 049|
- Head to Mount Buller and Mt Stirling for great winter skiing
- Saddle up and relive the film, The Man from Snowy River, with a horseback ride from Mount Buller
- Enjoy spectacular bushwalking - trails lead across plains of wildflowers, with view's of Mount Buller and the peaks of the Alpine National Park
- Try mountain biking or four wheel driving along the old mountain cattle trails
- Enjoy excellent fishing, canoeing and white water rafting on the Howqua and Delatite rivers
- Learn to rock climb at Mount Buller
- Hire a houseboat and explore Lake Eildon
- Enjoy spectacular views from Craig's Hut, Power's Lookout and the summit of Mount Buller
- Visit the Troopers' Monument erected in 1880 as a tribute to policemen Lonigan, Kennedy and Scanlon who were shot dead by Ned Kelly at nearby Stringybark Creek
Mansfield has a range of accommodation available for all. If you’re looking to pamper yourself and your partner for a weekend or for a fun-filled family holiday, Mansfield has it all!You can find everything from cosy cottages and B&B’s to penthouse suites.
If you are a family looking for something affordable, convenient and fun, try one of the many holiday parks and caravan parks.
Mansfield Holiday Park, located on Mt Buller Road, offers 17 acres of rural country land with incredible mountain views. Cottages, cabins, caravans and tents are all found and welcomed here. There is even a pool and mini golf for guests to enjoy!
If its something a little more up market, private and boutique, why not indulge at Alzburg Resort. A grand complex located in central Mansfield, the Alzburg offers Hotel, motel, apartment and penthouse style accommodation. With its own fully licensed dining room, bars, pool and spa, tennis courts and gyms and children’s facilities, you will find it hard to leave!
- Mansfield Valley Motor Hotel
- 2 Elvins Street, Mansfield, Vic
- 1800 057 295